The event was accredited by EACCME and assigned 15 European CME Credits (ECMEC). Register here.
Download General Information
The 'Romanian Society of Neurogastroenterology' (or) '49th Annual Scientific Meeting of the European Society for Clinical Investigation' is accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) to provide the following CME activity for medical specialists. The EACCME is an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS), www.uems.net.
The '49th Annual Scientific Meeting of the European Society for Clinical Investigation' is designated for a maximum of (or 'for up to') 15 hours of European external CME credits. Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
Through an agreement between the European Union of Medical Specialists and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Information on the process to convert EACCME credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/go/internationalcme.
Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognized by the UEMS-EACCME for ECMEC credits are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
Attractive reasons enough to join the ESCI 2015 Annual Scientific Meeting in Cluj-Napoca
- An application for the European accreditation for this ASM is in progress
- Evaluated and accepted abstracts will be published in the EJCI Abstract Book 2015
- Publishing articles, advertisements etc. in the European Journal of Clinical Investigation at an attractive low cost
- Get 1 year free EJCI online subscription and ESCI membership
- The possibility to apply an ESCI travel grant
- Publishing an ISI Proceedings volume after the meeting
- An opportunity to win one of the 5 poster prizes of 200 EUR each
- Enlarge one another unlimited professional research knowledge and networks
Reasons to come to Cluj-Napoca - “The Heart of Transylvania”
- Important medical centre in Eastern Europe - www.umfcluj.ro/en
- Meet colleagues from all over Europe
- Share your research with colleagues from other countries
- Learn from senior researchers in courses and master classes
- Attend a high quality meeting with a fair price
- High attendance from local participants
- Good infrastructure for research
- Cluj-Napoca is a city of culture, with great architecture, history and lot of cultural places to visit and events to attend
- The city is well connected to European capitals and major cities such as: Vienna, Frankfurt, Munich, Dusseldorf, Dortmund, Milano, Bologna, Bergamo, Florence, Rome, Verona, Paris, Barcelona, Valencia, Madrid and London, through its direct flights that land on the international airport, including low-cost flights
- Most of the Transylvanian cities are very old settlements. Some of them were inherited from the Romans. Each of them has a captivating story to tell to the interested traveler